The Ohio Genealogy Society Speakers Bureau
|GAGEL, Diane VanSkiver
5837 Red Leaf Lane
Monclova, Ohio 43542
|T Will travel March - November
F Please contact speaker for fee.
Masters Degree in American Studies: College Instructor former Local Records Specialist - Ohio Historical Society: Past president Fulton & Williams Co. Chapter OGS, past area Vice-president OGS: Publications Chair OGS, Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees of OGS, President 2004-2006.
- Using Church Records
- First Families of Ohio
- Quaker Research
- Beginning Genealogy
- Researching in Ohio
- Migration Patterns into Ohio
- Expanding a Military Record
- Women and the Law
- Researching in Ohio's Counties and Courthouses
- Windows on the Past (Photograph Preservation)
- Hidden or Rarely used Genealogical Resources
- Using American Court Records
- Social History and Genealogy; Filling n the Gaps
- Sweet Land of Liberty: Land Records
All programs require Power Point Set up: ProjectorTable and screen. Contact Speaker for other topics.